Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother's Day

Each year in May around Mother's Day, we like to go to the garden nursery to get veggie plants for our garden and enjoy the beautiful flowers there as well! :)  I had fun taking pictures while we were there! Here are a few of them:

 Alyssiums bring back memories of my childhood.  I would often plant some in my little flower garden each year when I was little. =)  They have such a delightful fragrance!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The family who runs the nursery we went to also goes to our church.  For Mother's Day they generously gave away beautiful hanging baskets, one for each lady at church. =)  The photo above is of the one I picked out.  I love the color of those Petunias!
 We girls with our wonderful mother on Mother's Day! =)

We enjoyed a delicious supper and evening with a couple from church. 
Mrs. T's daughter had given her some red roses and Mrs. T. generously sent a few of them home with Mom. =)  

No comments: