Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Summer Giveaway!

 Thanks to Sarah over at http://www.forgivenlovemuch.com, I have been inspired to offer a free giveaway! 

 Photography is a love of mine and I am happy to offer you this Set of 12 Photo Note Cards!  For more details on this set go here:
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/68854547/photo-note-card-collection

People greatly enjoy getting a card in the mailbox from a friend!  I know I do. :)

This free offer is for anyone in the continental USA.

To Enter:

For one entry:
Go to our Etsy shop:  Rosebud and Wilbur 
In your comment here on my blog let me know what your favorite item is from our shop.
ALSO be sure to include your email address so that if you are the one who wins I can contact you. :)

For an Extra Entry:

In addition to doing the first entry comment(as explained above), tell about my giveaway on your blog or facebook with a link to my blog.  Then comment here again with a link back to your blog! 

Giveaway ends JULY 2nd at Midnight!

I will announce the winner on July 3rd!!  I will plan on sending the Note Card Set off to the winner on July 5th.

I look forward to getting your entries! :)

Blessings!
~Amy

18 comments:

sarah beth said...

Hello Amy! I like the crocheted nesting boxes, what a clever idea! sarahbeth_smiles@yahoo.com

sarah beth said...

Facebooked it! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spancy-Ketosherosh-Vintage/144338992298177

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Solid Felted Wool Pin Cushion http://www.etsy.com/listing/63904154/solid-felted-wool-pin-cushion . I love the colors and the utility of this pin cushion. Thank you for sharing. :) Anna, stairwayheaven11@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I also facebooked it:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/anne.westbrook1

Unknown said...

The giveaway has been posted to by my blog:
http://stairwayheaven11.blogspot.com/

Anna Meng said...

i really liked the Black-Eyed Susan Photo Note Card Collection.
I Really enjoy photography!
Good Job!

Anna

HandsandnailsATsbcglobalDOTnet

Jacqueline said...

Hello, Amy,
I have never been to your blog before now, and I can't wait to return and read your posts! My favorite of your Etsy line is the pincushion with the heart!
My email is deeprootsathome@gmail.com
Thank you!

Dolly Madison said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67010105/delightful-carnation-with-scripture-8-x

I love this one! The color is just gorgeous! :) Thanks for the giveaway!

(you can contact me through the link in my Etsy shop, and I'll email you then)

krafterskorner said...

All your items are beautiful, but I think I like the daisy print the best. I am krafterskorner on Etsy.

Gina Church said...

Everything is so lovely, but I guess my favorite is the set of three crocheted boxes...very cute!

Chicamia84@msn.com

Karen said...

Hello Amy,

I love the smocked baby bonnet. Very pretty! I also "hearted" your bonnet and your shop and then added you to my circle. :)
my email is: katexpressions (at) gmail (dot) com

Blessings!
Karen

FraserFam said...

Hi, Amy! My favorite at your etsy store is the brown felted pin cushion with a pink flower and beads. Lovely!

Melissa G said...

I've been admiring all the black eyed susans popping up around Missouri this time of year so your set of Black-Eyed Susan Photo Note Cards from your etsy shop would be perfect!

Melissa G.
missylovsjesus at yahoo dot com
www.geoffandmelissa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you for offering this giveaway :-) I absolutely love your felted pincushions!
Ann
maineannie08@gmail.com

Michelle said...

the pincushions are so adorable! you do such wonderful work!

mommawithfour at hotmail dot com

Andrea said...

I like the photo note card collection. So lovely!

vivthartan@aol.com

Michelle said...

I posted on FB

mommawithfour at hotmail dot com

Savories of life said...

Dolly Madison
I saw your Etsy store and loved it and was wondering if you would be willing to give somethign for a giveaway in exchange for a blog post about you, your blog and your store. Let me know by leaving your e-mail on my blog.